Bournville Catering Equipment Limited (registered company number 5086220) are committed to protecting your personal information.
- The Official Website (www.bournvillecatering.co.uk)
- Emails sent via the website contact form
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
In order to process quotes, orders or other enquiries, we will need to collect and use information about you.
- what information BCE may collect about you;
- how BCE will use information we collect about you;
- when BCE may use your details to contact you;
- whether BCE will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
We do from time to time ask people for their personal details in forms to subscribe for specific information or entering applications electronically. This data is only held for BCE use only and our data will NEVER be shared with a third party.
We comply with all relevant data protection laws in all our dealings with your personal data.
BCE will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To contact you with information about orders, quotes or special offers.
- To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide for the website.
- To deal with your requests and enquiries;
- To notify you of any changes to BCE’s policies and practices.
We will hold your basic information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
You have the following rights under the GDPR in respect of your personal information held by us:
(a) to access your personal data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information the Festival holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
(b) to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed (this information is set out in this Policy)
(c) to have your personal data corrected where necessary (please contact us promptly should you become aware of any incorrect or out-of-date information)
(d) to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances (please refer to the appropriate data protection legislation or consult the ICO for details)
(e) to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
(f) to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business